How do I join?
Everyone who approaches with goodwill is welcome. There are five main steps:
1. Explore the site to get a feel for what the scheme is about. Do take time to read the Constitution, and especially the Members' Agreement carefully. They form a legally binding agreement. This is vital, because LETS is more than a social club - it means making a commitment to others to act with responsibility and reciprocity.
2. When you are ready, please fill in and submit our online Joining Form. This enables you to convey key information about yourself, sign up to the rules, and pay a joining fee (currently a donation).
3. Once you have signed up, you will receive an account number and password. Once logged in, you can see more information than before and on the Profile Update tab you will find a menu enabling you to manage all aspects of your profile, including uploading a photo and creating Offers and Wants. If in doubt, think about what you love doing, not just what you do to earn money, and look at what other members are asking for.
4. Do attend a social event - currently held on zoom or at out-door venues. Dates are advertised by email and/or on our News Page. Use these as an opportunity to meet other members, learn more about the scheme, ask questions, and arrange for help, including getting printouts if you have difficulty in accessing the online system.
5. Please be active, and open to learn new ways of doing things. If you need or can offer help, please ask by replying to messages coming from the system or send a message from Contact Us link. And most importantly, have fun!
| About | Learn More | Explanation | Purpose | History | Joining | Constitution | Agreement | Application Form |